Wednesday 3 August 2016

Campfire experience

Well as many of you know who follow both the seekers of the paranormal and my personal twitter account I went away to @Avontyrell for three days and on the first night we stayed in the huts we decided to (Leon, Sam, I and the team leaders) create a campfire to roast marshmallows and also to drink hot chocolate near to keep us all warm while we were outside. While we were sat outside looking at the fire having a good time I felt a very odd feeling and the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. So I began to take pictures of the fire and around to see if anything would show up and to my surprise while looking back at the photos I took on my phone I saw something creepy. At first I thought due to the fire it's just trickery of the eye you know things you see in the fire. Almost like the game I used to play when I was a child where you look at the clouds and make out shapes and pictures you see. Here are a couple of the ones I took that look almost like something that maybe something or just the trickery of the eye...
The picture on the left looks almost like a phoenix and on the right a hand coming out of the flames.
Like I said again I almost thought I was seeing things until I realised I wasn't looking closely at the pictures enough once I got home I picked up a magnifying glass and looked in detail into the photos and something incredibly creep caught my eye..A face.

as you can see in the first photo below the face is almost floating into place.




but again this is not the only evidence I caught on camera during this amazing camp fire. just after these photos were taken also the first image almost looks like a skull coming out of the flames. maybe I've seen to many horror movies but again something just doesn't add up below I enlarged the image so you guys can see what I'm talking about.




here are another two taken after the one above to me this looks almost like the KKK clothing/masks they used to wear, however again could be trickery of the eyes. it could almost look like a plague mask one warn by doctors.  again I have enlarged this photo.








Image result for satan




Looking through the photos trying to figure out while sat around the campfire what was trickery of the eye and what wasn't was hard as I always felt I was being watched by something behind me that wasn't there it almost felt like the entity that I caught I the photo was trying to distract me from looking in detail at the photos. but anyway the last photo was the one which pushed me over the edge in believing the paranormal entity's I had captured that evening were real and not trickery was this picture. many people may believe it to be embers from the fire however during the 3 hours of this investigation there were never any embers that flew out from the fire on camera or off.

what do you think of this photo?







to me and the team they look like eyes.

just after i took these pictures i sent them to another paranormal investigation team for a second opinion on what i captured and here is the screen shots of what they said.







No comments: