Sunday 12 June 2016

My first short investigation

I decided to go visit someone close to me at a church near by my house. My first investigation was based in the grave yard of St. Johns church. It is around 12:30 in the afternoon and I was with three people I decided to take some still photos on my phone for a project I was doing for photography. Bearing in mind I was not paying attention to the photos untill after I took 40-50 in a burst shot just changing the filter now and then. When I got inside the church for a wedding ceremony I checked the photos to see what they all looked like and came across two photos thease are the too below.





Now on the left hand side it almost looks like mist. It's too big to be a ball of light or a bug and to me it looks more like a mist like figure. As you closely a second photo is taken in exactly the same place and the mist moves but only a little.
Incredible eh :)
here are some screen shots from a paranormal team/member called Eidolon seekers I asked for a second opinion too :)







No comments: