Sunday 26 June 2016

UPDATE TIME!

Okay now I've done some updates to the blog.
I've added the new logo for my blog done by my friend Katie Ryles if you want her to do any requests for art her name will be linked in the ways to contact me and team.
There are FIVE new pages
-Paranormal terms and other important info
-creepy pastas brief description
-Urban legends brief description
-Art and illustrations
-Forum page
They will be updated and worked on within the week and if there is anything you would like me or my team to add please let us know in the comments!  (Which by the way have now been changed to anyone can comment) Thanks!

1 comment:

Winjelin Angkasa said...

Nikmati Bonus Menarik Dari Bolavita Sekarang...
-Nikmati Bous New member 10%
-Nikmati Bonus Cashback Hingga 10%
-Nikmati Juga Bonus jackpot Hingga Ratusan juta Rupiah Setiap harinya...

Info Lengkap Hubungi:
WA : 0812-2222-995
Line : cs_bolavita
Link : www.bolavita1.com

TERIMA KASIH